1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 stick of unsalted butter, at room temp
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup Rice Krispies
- Preheat your oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Then using a pasty cutter, blend in the butter until well distributed with the flour
- Add in the cheese and Rice Krispies and mix with your hands until the mixture is well incorporated.
- With wet hands roll the cheese cookie mixture into small balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Using a wet fork mash down each cookie in a crosshatch fashion.
- Bake at 375° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes and then move to a wire rack to cool completely.