4 baking potatoes
topping of your choice
- Move oven rack to the upper middle position. Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Scrub your potatoes until all the dirt is removed. Dry the potatoes and place them on a baking sheet.
- Spray both side of your potato with cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. At the end of the 30 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven and prick each one with a fork. Then flip the potatoes over and return them to the oven to bake for another 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before attempted to split and dress them.