2 cups self rising flour
1 stick of butter, cold (1/3 cup for dough, set aside the rest)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
- Move oven racks to the middle position. Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Cut 1/3 cup cold butter into flour until the mixture is peddley
- Add garlic powder and cheese
- Add milk and mix until incorporate, but do not mix to much or your biscuits will be tough.
- Drop biscuits onto baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly browned on top.
- Melt the remaining butter in the microwave. Spread melted butter over the biscuit just after the come out of the oven.
- Serve hot and enjoy!