I am very sorry that I have not been blogging lately. I have a myriad of excuses. Some of my favorite are as follow:
- I have been looking for a job and studying for my PHR. Sadly the $3 a month I make from the blog is just not cutting. Of course, if you don't blog for a couple of months, foodbuzz will drop you like a nasty habit.
- My children are a little more than a pack of rabid wolverines and therefore require most if not all of spare time.
- I have little time since I started seeing the pool boy on the side.
- It's been really hectic since the stable boy found about the pool boy~opps
- I kinda got burned out on cooking and
- Re-runs of Doctor Who don't watch themselves
- Clown college is incredibly time consuming
Never fear, I have a small back log of recipes and I've been working on some new slowcooker recipes. So, I will be back to at least blogging a couple of times I week or a month or quarterly.
The Veggie Mom