4 small and long baking potatoes
olive oil cooking spray
8 tablespoons Light Hidden Valley Ranch Bottled Dressing
8 ounces shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Bake the potatoes according to my directions for baking potatoes, found here. Allow the potatoes to cool down until you can easily touch them.
- Lower the oven to 350° and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice each potato lengthwise and scoop out the flesh leaving a 1/4 inch thick potato boat. Slice each potato boat in half width wise and place them on the baking sheet.
- Top each potato with 1/2 tablespoon of Light Hidden Valley Ranch Bottled Dressing and 1/2 ounce of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted. If desired, turn the over to broil and boil for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is browned.
- Serve with plain light sour cream or light sour cream mixed with Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix