3-4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and diced
1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup warm milk
2-3 tablespoons prepared creamy horseradish sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cover potatoes with one inch of water in large stock pot or sauce pan
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are done, about 20 minutes
- Drain potatoes, wipe out the pan, and return the potatoes to the pan.
- Mash potatoes by hand with masher until smooth
- Add melted butter and continue to mash. Add one half of you warm milk and continue to mash. Add the remaining hot milk if needed to achieve your desired consistency. Once you have your desired consistency, add the horseradish to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste