8 medium red potatoes
1/3 cup reduced calorie mayonnaise
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/2 cup fresh dill
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add to the boiling water the whole potatoes and about 1 tablespoon table salt
- Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sea salt, pepper and dill together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Drain the potatoes, and dice them once they are cool enough to touch.
- Place the diced potatoes to a large bowl and add to this the mayonnaise dressing. Mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate until cool. Serve cool. Enjoy!