9 plain graham crackers
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 lbs fresh ripe strawberries, hulled
2 teaspoons sugar
1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until they are find crumbs. Add the melted butter through the top of the food processor until the mixture becomes very sticky. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate and set aside.
- Dice about 3/4 of the hulled strawberries. Take about half of what was diced and place them in a blender with 2 teaspoons of sugar and blend until liquefied. You should have about 1/2 cup of strawberry puree. Slice the remaining strawberries for the top of the pie.
- Using a hand held mixer, mix the condensed milk and strawberry puree together on high until well incorporated.
- Using a spoontula, fold in 1/3 of the whipped topping to the condensed milk mixture. Then fold in the remaining diced strawberries.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared pie crust and top with the remaining whipped topping
and the sliced strawberries.
- Cover the pie with cling wrap and place it in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving.