1/2 red onion, chopped
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix together the vinegar, oil, lemon juice, ground pepper and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Chop your pepper and onion into large pieces. Add your chopped onion and pepper to your vinegar mixture. Allow to set for about 30 minutes to marinate.
- While your onion and pepper are marinating, open, drain and rinse your canned beans.
- Add the beans to the onion and pepper mixture and stir until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.