3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 (28 oz ) can crushed tomatoes
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
1 pound of spaghetti
1 tablespoon salt
store bought vegetarian meatballs (if frozen-thawed)
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, but not browned. Add the crushed tomatoes and diced tomatoes with liquid. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt to water in a large stock pot. Bring water to a boil and add spaghetti. Boil spaghetti for 10-12 minutes or until desired texture is reached. Drain pasta, and set it aside,but keep it warm.
- Add the meatballs to the almost complete sauce until the meatballs are warmed through.
- Toss pasta with sauce and meatballs.
- Serve with fresh Parmesan cheese.