2 cups self rising flour
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 to 3 ripe bananas
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup to 3/4 cups milk (more bananas=less milk)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Move oven racks to middle positions. Preheat oven to 350° and grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Combine the flour and sugar and set aside
- Mash the bananas, add eggs, melted butter, milk, and vanilla. Beat by hand until well bleneded or with an electric mixer if you desire no lumps of banana in your bread.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until mixed.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour