2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 lbs frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 jar of pasta sauce
8 oz lasagna noodles, cooked
1/4 cup water
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and thaw and drain spinach
- Move oven rack to the lower middle position and preheat your oven to 350°. Grease a 9x13 inch pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese, eggs, spinach, and the seasonings.
- Spread a layer of your tomato sauce on the bottom of your prepared pan, then a layer of noddles, then a layer of the cheese mixture. Continue to layer until you end with a sauce layer. and then top with the other 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour the water around the edges of your lasagna to ensure that the edges to not get hard, cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- If desired, at the end of the hour remove the foil and turn your oven to broil to allow the cheese to brown just a bit.