4 slices of whole wheat bread
4 slices coldy jack cheese
4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, rinsed and dried
2 teaspoons prepared creamy horseradish sauce
- Preheat your skillet, griddle or sandwich maker
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with the melted butter
- Spread the horseradish sauce on the inside of each piece of bread. Place the cheese against the horseradish with the tomotoes on the inside.
- Put the sandwiches together, butter side out
- Cook each sandwich until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.