1 cup baby carrots, cut lengthwise into strips
1 cup frozen corn
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
4 ounces Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Chik'N Strips
2 cups packages cole slaw mix
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Heat oil in large sauce pan until warm. Add the carrots, corn and garlic and cook until slighly tender, about 5 minutes
- Stir in the Morningstar Farms Chick'N Strips. Cook, stirring frequently for an additional 3 minutes.
- Stir in the coleslaw mix, and the sauce. Cook and stir until incorporated and slaw becomes limp, about 2 minute.s
- Spoon about 2/3 cup of filing onto each tortilla and fold in the bottom and then the sides.
- Serve with additional hoison sauce if desired.